Artisan Home Inspection offers the best value for the most dependable, honest Arizona home inspections. View our general pricing structure below, though we would prefer to talk to you and discuss pricing for the services that best fit your needs! We work on a first-book, first-served basis. We don’t charge extra for weekends, but keep in mind that availability is limited. Termite inspections, by a third party professional, available by request.
Square Foot Pricing
Condos and Townhomes
0001—1000 sq. ft. – $250.00
Single-Family Home Pricing Starts at $270.00
0001-1499 sq. ft. – $270.00
1500-1999 sq. ft. – Call for pricing
2000-2999 sq. ft. – Call for pricing
3000-3499 sq. ft. – Call for pricing
3500-3999 sq. ft. – Call for pricing
4000 sq. ft. and up – Call for pricing
To keep costs down, we do not bill the title company or delay payments.
- Guest house (600 sq. ft. and less) $100.00 extra (above 600 by quote)
- Multi Family, Assisted Living Facilities, separate garages, workshops and out buildings (by quote)
- Re-inspection $100.00 plus mileage fee if applicable
- Unable to inspect trip charge (no power; no water; no entry; etc.) $75.00 plus mileage fee if applicable
- Pool inspection – $35.00
- Spa inspection – $25.00
- Pool/spa combo – $45.00
Green or empty pools and spas will not be inspected. We ALWAYS look for termite evidence, mold or hazardous materials, and photograph any findings, at no additional charge.
- Pre-purchase/ pre-listing inspections
- 1- or 2-year warranty and new home final walk through inspections
- Investment preview inspections
What to Know Before Your Service Appointment
Please make sure that the utilities are ON IN THE HOUSE, before we get there. We will not turn water on at the city meter, main valve, or water heater valve.
Systems cannot be tested without:
- Electricity—Power to the main panel
- Water—In the house system
- Gas—On at the meter
We will not turn on any valves or test systems that are OFF, or have been labeled “winterized” or “do not use,” unless accompanied by a responsible party, such as a realtor or buyer.
We can’t know what was removed or vandalized until we enter.
Too many empty homes have been damaged by water from valves left open, appliances removed and electrical wires that are exposed. If the system is off inside the house, it will not be inspected.
We will continue to keep our prices low and only add a reasonable mileage charge when necessary.
All payment must be made in full at the time of the inspection. If the client will not be present, pre-payment in full is required.
- Credit Cards and Debit (at the inspection or before by phone if out of state or not attending)
- Local personal or business checks
No money orders, travelers or certified checks please.
View Sample Inspection Reports
To Get Started
Please read, sign and return the agreement to email@example.com